Saturday, April 19, 2014

I'm trying to come back... but let's see how long that'll last

Hello! If any of my followers have been here around for awhile actually paying attention to my posts then that means you read my New Years Resolution post where I had goals to get this blog going places... then I sort of vanished about 5 posts later.

Excuses:
Uh, School :/
Uhm, let's also blame my amazing social life.

When really I was just unencouraged to be a person of the web, but as the title says I'm trying to come back. This time I'll put in real effort :p

Follow me on ;

Twitter - @LarryZiallPayne

Tumblr - larryziallpayner

Instagram - Smileyface_ony

Wattpad - Smileyface_Ony

2 comments:

  1. Yay welcome back, looking forward to more posts from you :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck! Welcome back to the internet :)

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear your thoughts, so feel free to let it all out in the comment section. Do remember that there's a difference with being rude and being honest :)