Thursday, June 20, 2013

What should I do, What should i do

The words repeat over & over
Now that I'm sure
he knew what he said
He's acting out on it
No hesitation
What Should I do, What should i do

My mind goes numb
As my mouth starts spewing venom
I lost it
I'm making it worse
STOP!
What should I do, What should I do

The others stand by
Knowing not to interfere
But I want them to
These words began to lace with my fear
What should I do, What should i do

He walks away
Because Alphas can
I'm not so dominant
The door is jammed

This will repeat 'till another day
But then
What would you do, What would you say

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your thoughts, so feel free to let it all out in the comment section. Do remember that there's a difference with being rude and being honest :)