Thursday, June 20, 2013

Inspirational pics

You have to work to get the best :D

I love this one, because i get lonely at times. And its GREAT to know there's God

I edited this one myself very proud of it :D This one says forget about money. You have God!

This one hits home, because i'm emotional, I cry to much. So this one helps a bunch

The true meaning of love from the bible. Am i loving right? Made this one myself!

Trust in God and the Holy Spirit and you'll find joy and happiness. Made this one myself!
My absolute favorite one!I <3 the strong healthy tree!I love knowing i can take on whatever life throws at me w/ God








No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your thoughts, so feel free to let it all out in the comment section. Do remember that there's a difference with being rude and being honest :)