Wednesday, June 19, 2013

My Musical Interest

Music is my favorite type of literature

I'm the type of girl, who tries to ignore the beat and listen to the story. The true story behind the harmony,beats, and what you think is the obvious. If the story is about, 'hey i'm drunk let's screw around' then, i'm uninterested. I like to listen to songs that say, ' Yes, i'm drunk but maybe it;'s because being lucid is depressing. Because i'm much more confident this way. Yes, i know it's stupid, but i can't stop' I'd like to say on average. People dont go that deep. They find a song on the radio and nod along to the beat. I'm not saying i never do that. I do, those long car rides where i'm too distracted to go along with the story. But ANYWHO, This post is about my favorite artist responsible for those beautiful,yet vulnerable stories.
Not in any order whatsoever!

  1. Lana Del Rey
  2. Ed Sheeran
  3. Ben Howard
  4. Marina & The Diamonds
  5. P!nk

There's so much music, that if you really listen to, you might be shocked what they're saying. Try it this Summer, You'll be surprised! Do you have favorite artist? Why....comment below
-Ony

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your thoughts, so feel free to let it all out in the comment section. Do remember that there's a difference with being rude and being honest :)