Sunday, February 2, 2014

Wrong.

I've started going about this blogging stuff, wrong. I've been constantly thinking how I need to get a bigger audience, more followers A.S.A.P. So, I've been getting frustrated when no one was responding to my blog, because i was sure I was writing all the right things, when in all actuality I've been doing it wrong.
My blog is self-titled for a reason, because I like to think of my blog and I as one. So why is my sole purpose in the blogosphere is accumulating followers and comments.
So, I'm going to try to keep at blogging because it's fun, and I enjoy it, not because I hope someone would here me. Even if that would be nice :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your thoughts, so feel free to let it all out in the comment section. Do remember that there's a difference with being rude and being honest :)