Sunday, January 5, 2014

Good, Sad, Funny; 1st week of January!!

 Hello! Hello! Hello! We made it through the first week of 2014, and I think that's something to be excited about.
Am I right? Am I right?

And it's Sunday! You may know, ( but most likely won't since this is the second time I've done this) that every Sunday on this blog, I review it. Telling you the Good, Sad, and Funny.

Are you ready!?
Great!

The Good:
January! It's two-thousand-freaking-fourteen! Get all excited :)
Joshua Dtv has done vlogs all week!

I just had an epic dance party

The Sad:
She's not here to see it. The fact that my beautiful cousin isn't here to join in on the fun, hurts, and it will always. But I've decided that crying, and moping won't change anything!
Him and He read that blog post by clicking here

The Funny:
My sisters make me giggle. Tonight my seven year old asks my oarents if she can stay up longer during Winter break, and asked is 8:60 was a good time :p


No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your thoughts, so feel free to let it all out in the comment section. Do remember that there's a difference with being rude and being honest :)