Sunday, September 1, 2013

September; What a beautiful Month!

Hello Onyees, as the title above says we have finally reached September! Whoop! Whoop! I have really big plans for this Month! So how about I clue all you lovely people in on what you should expect for the month of September!

Blog Updates :


  •  It's Ready! J.o.a.l.l.a.p collab is now ready, and we would love it if you would swing by the blog for amazing daily posts from fantastic bloggers, and Me! :) 
                                              joallapcollab.blogspot.com

  •  Followers :) I currently have 19 followers! Yay, I'm really happy about that number, but i honestly think i could do so much better if i did something as simple as post! So, my goal is to gain 11 more followers this month, so by October I will be in the 30's

  •  If you Onyee's want to catch me at plentyful places, I will be posting for Joallap every single Wednesday, Phoeb's once a month for the rest of the the year starting on 9/12, and this blog.. I want to say whenever i feel like it, but what kind of commitment is that!? A lazy one! So hmm...
            Wednesday - Joallap , Saturday, and Tuesday - Ony 

(I also plan to be Guest Posting alot on other blogs besides Phoebs, maybe Alex's, Lemmie's , Aveen' , Leah's and some other amazing blogs, if they'll have me :/ )


 One last thing before I go, on the upper rightside corner of my blog contains this month's quote, like every other's month's quote take some time to read it, and ask yourself do you really love (so and so ) do they really love you? If it doesn't match up, their might be a problem there...

Smiley Face,
Ony

        Pssst!  One more thing! On the side of my blog I have a list of my lovely blogger friend's buttons! If you want your button displayed there email me, or simply comment down below! Also, please everyone visit my 'Ony's Community ' tab, i was honestly really phyched about that! But only two people commented (Thanks Phoebs, and Alex), so i plan on getting thaf up and running this month!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your thoughts, so feel free to let it all out in the comment section. Do remember that there's a difference with being rude and being honest :)