Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Crushes and Friendship : Ask Ony #2

  Hello, Onyees! It's time for Ask Ony #2  ( as the title says…) and I'm really excited that you guys enjoyed it enough to want another post. Wohooo! So, I hoping this will become a regular thing on my blog if so it'll be Ask Ony Wednesday's, so I'll have a post up for my blog, and for J.o.a.l.l.a.p (Ifyou dont know what J.o.a.l.l.a.p is, it's my collaboration blog including me, and six other bloggers like Alex,Phoebs,Leah,Aveen,Lemmie, and Jamie!

So allow me to answer your questions!

  'Hi, I'm Ingrid and I need hell. My bestfriend has a crush on a guy that I also have a crush on. We're both cool with it, but then I found out that my crush likes my best friend. I am feeling really jealous of her at the moment. I dont know what to do. HELP!"


  A boy showing feelings for your best friend instead of you, sucks! I know this because, this was literally the highlight of my school year -last year. It sucks :/ But you asked for advice, not a pity party Here's it goes!


Stop-

trying! I know this is something really, really hard to do, but I honestly wished I took my own advice and just stopped. It wouldve saved a lot of time of my curling my hair (repeatedly) wearing heels (Ugh, every single day repeatedly) dressing up (the cutest tops, cutest jeans) and loads of heartbreak! Because it didnt matter what I did, in the end he simply wasnt interested.
 If you're like me, you're most likely thinking right about know, "No, I just have to get him to recognize me, and then! And then, he'll totally love me !" No, You're best friends, you two are always together. Tough Love, he had a million and one chances to recognize you everytime you simled at him, waved, giggled but he chose to be attentive towards her not you - wow, this is a huge break for myself...I never knew i felt that way! I'm trying not to be harsh, so sorry if thats the way it came off as!


Talk-

talk to your best friend! You two are best friend's for a reason open up your guts tell hee how you feel. Or if you dont want to feel embarrass ed about having that talk you could try to be nonchalant ask her what she plans on doing now that her crush has shown interest in her. Does she plan on building that mutual interest into a relationship or simply leaving it as it is? Because if they're going to become a couple, I personally believe that violates the unofficially official girl code! That will make you feel awkward, hurt and that will damage your relationship, but you cant tell your friend she's "Not allowed" to date him, no matter your friendshup your not her Mom. You could suggest. Tell her, that you still like him. Or bring it up somehow , how you feel. If she loves you, she'll understand, but remember if it was the other way around wouldnt you want your bestfriend to jump up and down and scream with you!? Hopefully that makes sense!

Move-

on! This goes with the first one, but come on we're females we arent going to instantly put our feeling in a box, go blind and walk away! No, no, no Your feelings will most likely be there for a very long time, depending how deeply invested in thia crush of yours. But nevertheless, force yourself to crush on someone else. Give yourself a distraction, if the guys are too gross, and smelly :) then fangirl about celebrities! Who needs that guy, when you could spend your time staring at pictures of that! ~~~~~~~~~~~> 




I really hope I answered your question, Ingrid, and helped you out :) So If anyone would like me to give advice answer any of their questions for next week, make sure you either email it to me at authorwriter1d@gmail.com , leave it in my chat box, or simply leave it in the comments! Aslo make sure you're following so you'll be aware of any new post s, if you want :)

Smiley Face,
Ony
http://joallapcollab.blogspot.com/

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the help! :)
    I guess I should be happy for my friend. She seemed to like him more than me anyway, so, yeah, I guess I can move on.
    And, maybe it's just me, but I think there's another guy that likes me. I've had a little crush on him for years but he didn't notice me, and now he does! Maybe this'll be my chance.
    Once again, thanks!
    -- Ingrid :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay, im glad that i could help!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear your thoughts, so feel free to let it all out in the comment section. Do remember that there's a difference with being rude and being honest :)