Friday, August 30, 2013

J.o.a.l.l.a.p - Phoebs!

Bloggers Week! Me :)

Hello Beauties!
So as part of the Joallap Collab week, I am posting today! Whoop! If you do not know about the Joallap Collab, I will link the 1st post where I explained it at the bottom. 

A big part of who I am is music. To my friends, I have a very weird music taste. They all just like music off the charts, and anything else was deemed uncool. I used to just like chart music, and some of it I do like, but I developed my own 'unique' taste when I was about 9 and my dad bought me the ellie goulding bright lights album for my ipod . I used to just listen to Starry Eyed but then I started to prefer her other songs on the album. Right now I am listening to Guns And Horses from that album haha.

So whatever my dad downloaded, I would find a song I liked and listen to it all day. For example my dad got the take that album and I listened to SOS for EVER. Then he liked florence and the machine, so did I. I carried on until I got my own itunes account.

So heard Skater Boi on the radio and I searched it on youtube to listen to then after I heard the song I clicked on all the other songs by Avril Lavigne and downloaded the ones I liked best. Same with Lily Allen . I do like some current songs, and I am into rap, but I had heard Drinking From The Bottle before it was on the charts. So I was quite proud when I was with my friends in the car and it came on after it was just released and I knew all the words. :) 

 My music taste definitely shows my personality. It shows I am not afraid to be different ( listening to songs not on the charts, I can be really upbeat ( rap) I can show my true feelings easily (Lily Allen) and I have a deeper side ( Avril Lavigne. Listen to My Happy Ending, its deep k .) Obviously it some ways it doesnt. And I do listen to other artists. 

So please, do not do something to fit in. Be yourself, and do your thing. Who cares if you listen to rock music, have a whacky fashion sense or only read classical books. IT. DOESNT. MATTER. People should like you for you on the inside, your personality, rather than what you do/dont do. If they do judge you like this, they are not worth knowing. 

TOP 5 SONGS NOT ON THE CHARTS ATM THAT YOU SHOULD LISTEN TO:
Friday Night - Lily Allen
Guns and Horses - Ellie Goulding
My Happy Ending - Avril Lavigne 
Fifteen - Taylor Swift 
Who Am I living For - Katy Perry





Hope you enjoyed my take on the theme 'You ' for Joallap Bloggers week. 
LINK to explain J.O.A.L.L.A.P http://geekchicnotes.blogspot.co.uk/2013/08/blogger-week.html

Ta ta!xxxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your thoughts, so feel free to let it all out in the comment section. Do remember that there's a difference with being rude and being honest :)