Thursday, July 25, 2013

Phoebs Beauty Essentials


Hi there its Phoebs from Geek Chic Notes !
I will be starting a beauty segment on this blog, so I'd love if you'd keep stopping by to see my posts! Today for my first post I will be explaining all the Summer beauty products I absolutely love!
SKIN
So moisturiser - I love Garnier Moisture Match ! They do a quiz on the boots site to determine your skin type. I have normal skin. The moisturiser is £3.99 . I recommend the normal skin moisturiser because it has SPF twenty , an amazing scent and the feel of the product is great! I love , love , love this! This product is not available in the U.S, so Ony went ahead and found something Garnier does have for Americans, Garnier Refreshing Gel Cream  

Instead of foundation in the summer- try BB cream! I would recommend Maybelline Dream Fresh has SPF 30 . It is light coverage but makes your skin look healthy. It was £6.99 when I bought it but they have since updated the product I do not know the price.

Howevwr, the price dor this product in the U.S is around $7.50, its believed to have skincare and makeup all in one! To read up on that click the link to the website. I highly recommend Dream Fresh for U.S
EYES
For eyemakeup have a lighter look.
Mascara benefit 'they're real' mascara. This is fantastic . It brightens up your  
eyes and makes the lashes super long but not clumpy! for the U.S --> http://www.benefitcosmetics.com/product/view/theyre-real
Eyelash Curler.I have two , and my primark one always comes out top! It is one pound but amazing! Better than my 17 one.
Eyelash curlers, if you ask you dont have to buy a certain one, so just find one that suits you :)
For eyeshadow , I do not really have a particular, but a shimmery , goldish colour is a must!
Another trick for a subtle shine in your lids is put a TINY bit of Vaseline over your lids. It looks so natural and pretty.
LIPS
Two words. LIP.CRAYONS. I love the No7 High Shine Lip Crayon I have shade 02 Tickle. It is an orangy colour. It looks like a lipgloss  
but stays on longer ( but not as long as lipstick)
Also pale pink lipsticks are cute for a bit of colour.
I hope you enjoyed my first post, I really enjoyed writing it!
Phoebs xxx

6 comments:

  1. Great post! I'm super excited to be reading this segment on this blog! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have to agree with Alex. Thia is a great first post,Phoebs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. Hope you found some want to try some out! Yes , benefit mascara is simply amazing - no other mascaras I have tried can beat it!
      www.geekchicnotes.blogspot.co.uk

      Delete

I'd love to hear your thoughts, so feel free to let it all out in the comment section. Do remember that there's a difference with being rude and being honest :)