Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Im back

There was a bunch of things that detoured me from blogging again, and for a second there i thought i was done with all this bloggong bizz. I am definite ly not. I love blogging, its extremely fun, but blogging Everyday has been slowing me down, and just No. So i decided blogging every other day would be a whole lot better! Also, I'd love it if anyone was interested in guest posting, i know i only have 10 followers but you have to start elsewhere. So if ANYONE is interested and you think it'd be a nice addition to my blog email me here ----> authorwriter1d@gmail.com

Another thing i thought to share, was that if anyonr is interested in sharong my blog withe, posting on the even days, that'd be great and very much appreciated email me!

Okay! So that's all, but i decided to post a few things that's been going on with me that stopped me blogging for a week, or was it two?

1· Lady Probs
2· Writers Block
3· Sleep Over
4· Cory Monteith's death. Im a total gleek so his death ruined me. R.I.P
5· My Novel



-Ony

5 comments:

  1. I think everyone has those times where they don't feel inspired to blog. I hope that you continue. And I know what you mean about Cory's death - I'm still super upset about it.
    the-creationofbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thabkyou! And I sure hope thats the last time i feel unispired. Yep, Cory, oh Cory. How sad :/

      Delete
  2. Wow, you already have 10 followers! Good job! And welcome back! Missed you and your posts! I would love to post some things on your blog, and as you probably already know, you are more than welcome to post some things on my blog! I would love so if you did. My email is amazingalex1313@gmail.com Welcome back!! Xoxo :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks,Alex! Haha, i missed your blog too! Its going to take some time to read all the . posts from your blog, that i missed! Thankyou! I'll email you, soon!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear your thoughts, so feel free to let it all out in the comment section. Do remember that there's a difference with being rude and being honest :)