Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Guest Posts on Joallap?

Hello Everyone! I've been talking to you all alot about my collaboration blog J.o.a.l.l.a.p because I'm really proud of it! Weve been up and running for some time now...like month and a half?
Anywho we lost our Tuesday girl for the collab :( So we're looking for a permanent replacement, but until that's found it'd be amazing if you beautiful followers of mine could volunteer to guest post there about anything to everything!
Or if you'd like to join the (J)Oallap crew that'd be amazing!


EMAIL me : Authorwriter1d@gmail.com

And please visit my collaboration blog Joallap!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your thoughts, so feel free to let it all out in the comment section. Do remember that there's a difference with being rude and being honest :)