Saturday, August 24, 2013

My button is up!

Hello, Guys :) Ugh, Can I say how weird it is to start of all of my posts, with 'Hello, Guys', I need a name for all my followers....Onyriffics? Onytacular?Onyees? Bestonys?
We'll have to decide, from those four awful names, i just thought of...

So, anywho, I'm blogging today to update you guys - Onyriffics,Onytaculars,Onyees,Bestony's - about the amazing things that will soon be happening with this blog!

Blogger Updates:


  • I now have a blogger button!
                                                 Visit my 'home' page for info on how to grab that :)

  • Collaborations?
                                             Hecks Yea! Myself, and six other amazing bloggers, will be making a collab blog, not this week, but the next. This week, you'll see an amazing preview, on my blog, and there's, of what's to come! So stop by Mon,Tues,Wednes,Thurs,Fri,Sat, and Sunday! I'm excited!


  • Banner!
                                            It took me a solid month to figure out how to make a blogger button, so making a banner...will hopefully be posted a lot faster than a month :)


Vote! :

  1. Onyriffics
  2. Onytacculars
  3. Onyees
  4. BesstOny's
Comment, down below which one you like, or if you have another idea, then the four i posted!
Also, email me at authorwriter1d@gmail.com, if you're interested in the collaboration blog/week, or if you simply want to guest post :)




                                                      


4 comments:

  1. Deffo Onyees !
    www.geekchicnotes.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Funny, i thought no one would like that one. Onyees :)

      Delete
  2. Lovely blog!
    Jealous of the collab haha :)

    Please check out my blog and leave me some comments? I have a giveaway when I reach 100 followers xox

    coveredbygracee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You!
      :)

      I will surely stop by and leave some comments :)

      Delete

I'd love to hear your thoughts, so feel free to let it all out in the comment section. Do remember that there's a difference with being rude and being honest :)