Tuesday, August 27, 2013

J.o.a.l.l.a.p - Jamie


"Ello, Onyees! Hope you guys are having a fabulous day (yes, i just said fabulous). Anywho, as you guys may know today is Tuesday, Day Two out of Seven of J.o.a.l.l.a.p's (as Leah said) birth week! Where we post about a theme each week, on our collab blog 'J.o.a.l.l.a.p' and since that blog isnt yet birthed we are posting everyone's post on our own blog. Only for this week, however. So I'm going to shut up now, and let you guys meet Jamie! Make sure you guys visit her blog, and follow! " 


So I've been thinking. What defines us as people? As individuals? Is it my beliefs? My interests? Or maybe even what others perceive me as. And I've come to realise, it's d) all of the above. I'm me because I'm everything
It's impossible to put someone is a box and say "This. This is who you are" based on one thing because then everyone with that one thing would be the same. And thus, I have decided to illustrate myself through a series of pictures, cause everyone knows that a picture is worth a thousand words. 


163 cm :(

Sweet baby jesus Robert Downey Jr. and Chris Evans

I am hilarious. Don't doubt me.





I do. Not even lying.


aaaaand everything Studio Ghibli

Dan and Phil? I think yes.






All day. Erryday.


Always.
 And last but not least,

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your thoughts, so feel free to let it all out in the comment section. Do remember that there's a difference with being rude and being honest :)