Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Hi! I'm new here.

             My name is long, and not something i want to share. its not because im uncomfortable, its because there's people i dont want to know, who i am. So i'm Ony...anONYmous. Smart,right? I hope, so.
Why am i bloging? Well,becaus ei want a place to be heard. im a young writer who's dream is to inspired people by mere letters that creates words, that creates sentences, which makes a story :) I'm a lil ambitious. I'm also starting this blog because i know if i need a friend out there,there has to be someone who's looking to. So hi, friend. I'm Ony. Enjoy, and 'come along the rollercoaster that is life' mah friend

                                                                    RULES
I believe eveything needs a clean set of rules, or life would be disorderly and in-enjoyable. SO to make sure my blog is a safe place to escape. The rules are

  1.     No vulgarity ,  No cursing. Play nice!
  2.     Speak up and please state your opinions but do keep in mind of rule #1
  3.     Enjoy yourself :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your thoughts, so feel free to let it all out in the comment section. Do remember that there's a difference with being rude and being honest :)